Thursday, February 16, 2012

GOD'S kids - Post UCB radio interview

Well it was tough getting up and at it today, after not getting to bed as early as I wanted. Went to stop at Tim Horton's but the line up would have put me way too late for the interview, so did it cold turkey.
When I arrived I went up in the elevator to the 3rd floor, walked into the station, where I was greeted, by Mr. Al Baker, who happens to be a very nice, soft spoken gentleman. I was shown to a sitting room/office while I waited for my two partners to arrive.
Mr. Baker asked if I would like a coffee, oh yes and many thanks. Shortly after that I was joined by my two partners, lol while I enjoyed my coffee, oh did I say Thanks Mr. Baker.
The interview went very well from the reports I received after, and I think we covered everything that was needed to be said, except for the need of two or three volunteers to help in the food preparation at The Shepherds Way Inn, they will have to contact Theresa Nadeau, at 519-380-9985 to schedule a time and date to cut up veggies for the soup. We will also need volunteers, when it gets closer to the event day March 3/2012 to help with making sandwiches.
Again this is a Not-For-Profit event, so with tongue in cheek, we are asking for your support and Donations, to help cover the cost of the food, water, coffee and tea along with all the extra costs of trying to get this needed Ministry off to an Excellent start, allowing us to plan for the next, Blessing of God in the Chatham Kent area.

God Bless,
Phyllis, Kirk, Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment